Welcome to my little home on the net! I hope this is a place where you can come and spend a few minutes escaping the pressures of life and enjoying the serenity of dolls!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Wanted list




I don't actually have a lot of dolls on my wanted list right now. That is probably because I have overspent this year on dolls and probably don't need any more! There are, however, a couple that I would like to add.
The first is Dollndoll Sugar. She is Yo SD size and has dreamy, mystic sleepy looking eyes! For the price she is an amazing looking doll. At the moment they have free shipping on her and I am very tempted! but not enough to get in to a fight with my husband so she might have to wait till next year!
The second doll that I love the look of is Sleeping Elf's (Tinybear) Thistledown. I really love the look of the dark tan human. She is only 10c.m tall but looks lovely and chubby. She fits in to Puki Puki size wigs and clothing. She is a very reasonable price and I would love to add her to my collection.
I also love all of Domadoll's girls. I especially like the look of sleeping Okra. I think I am attracted to the sleepy/dreamy eyed dolls!
I wish I could justify $300 on a Fairyland Choco Puki because I adore the tan resin. I just can't justify that money on such a tiny doll. If only they would bring her out in a basic like they have with the Real Puki.
A Secretdoll Baby Fairy in natural skin tone in either Yogi Sen or Root would be a lovely addition to my doll family.
And last but never least is Dream High Studios Squee in chocolate resin......awesome!
There you go! that isn't too bad a list is it? I am quite proud of myself for stopping at that. Unless, of course, you have any suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment